What will happen when the wise Sea Goat of the zodiac meets and falls in love with Libra the romantic idealist? Is Capricorn and Libra compatible? The combination of these two signs is not described as a match ‘made in heaven’; still, it also not the one that absolutely never works out. Both can make a relationship work, but they have quite strong differences of opinion on most things. This pairing is seen as possibly a case of ‘opposite attracting’
Can this pairing work? Romance to Capricorn and Libra is surely a challenge; yet, they are able to create a good couple if they can uncover their difficult-to-find similarities. Libra, ruled by Venus planet, is a witty, charming, and socially graceful person; and then we have Capricorn, who likes to think that they are totally immune to superficiality. While Capricorn is impressed by Libra’s easygoing quality, Libra sees an attraction in the Capricorn’s wisdom and hardworking nature. The compatibility of this couple is obviously not on the surface as they could not be more different; however, the thing is – when they are interested in one another, a surprisingly harmonious connection can come into sight.
According to Capricorn Love Compatibility Horoscope, a Capricornian is quiet and unassuming, as well as concerned with hard work since it is, to them, a means toward career advancement and recognition; on the contrary, a Libran is seen as a social butterfly who is concerned with beauty, art and balance in life and relationships. Simplify, there’s no meeting point for these two.
Libra is ruled by the planet Venus (representing ‘love’) and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, a cold, hard, and masculine planet. Both planets have not much in common, so it’s important for Capricorn and Libra to work through their differences and find their common ground. The only thing that this pairing share is a search for status – Capricorn craves for the top positions in their career, and Libra is extremely ambitious too. When the ruthlessness meets the social graces, a partnership that can go places is born. The compatibility of both is an air-and-earth mix which brings a blend of practicality and intellect. We’ve come up with a quick list of pros and cons involving a Capricorn – Libra relationship below.
The pretty awesome aspects of this union:
- Both Capricorn and Libra are fairly traditional
- Capricorn’s cool and reserved nature will keep Libra interested
- Libra is good at creating a calm atmosphere anytime, anywhere; this can help reducing the stress of Capricorn
- Both signs are marriage-minded if they find the right person
- Libra is incredibly charming and romantic
- The artistic abilities of Capricorn will be inspired by Libra
- Conversations of both will be delightful, though topics are not really fanciful or philosophical
The not-so-awesome aspects of this union:
- Capricorn and Libra are both passive-aggressive people
- Libra is extremely passive and non-confrontational, and Capricorn may trample the partner’s emotions with their fast-paced and decisive actions
- Libra is a huge flirt and this could make Capricorn jealous
- Both are not likely to make a solid long-term match
So, is Capricorn and Libra compatible? Although they are not an obvious match, sometimes they can survive and live happily ever after. They can build a firm foundation if each party puts much effort in communicating and understand one another. However, the lifestyle differences of this couple can be unconcealed during the progression of the relationship.
- libra and capricorn love